This 80-page banana paper recycled journal sized notebook is bleach-free, acid-free, and made from 80% post-consumer waste paper and 20% banana leaf fibers. It is college ruled, and has a hard cover, beautifully printed with water-based inks in a peacock design. This Earth-friendly product is grown and crafted in Costa Rica. Product Features
Size: When You Buy Banana, Coffee and Tobacco Paper You Are Helping To:Cut Waste
- Recycled & Sustainable
- 100% tree-free
- Printed with water-based ink
- 100% Bleach-free & Acid-free paper
- 70 Banana Paper Pages, College Rule
- Double Pocket Divider
- Grown in Costa Rica
- Paper accounts for 40% of all municipal waste.
- Recycled paper means less trash, lower taxes & other disposal costs.
- Tons of agricultural waste will not go into rivers and landfills.
- 60-70% energy savings over virgin pulp.
- The paper industry is the 3rd largest user of energy in the U.S.
- The U.S. consumes 100 million tons of paper a year & use is increasing.
- Recycled paper uses 55% less water & helps preserve our forests.
- Recycling of waste paper creates more jobs.
- The paper industry is one of the largest water polluters in the world.
- Recycled paper reduces water pollution by 35%, reduces air pollution by 74%, and eliminates many toxic pollutants.
There are no comments for this product.