In buying recycled wine bottle glasses, you can help the environment by sending fewer wine bottles to landfills, and ensuring the top of the bottle is properly recycled. Each is hand made, and inspected, to make sure it has a high level of quality. The glasses are extremely durable as well, and are much stronger than standard manufactured glasses.
Each glass has a fire polished rim, which provides a smooth finish that is consistent with the rest of the glass. This process also prevents cracking and chipping from normal use. Each glass is also annealed, which means that it is slowly cooled to relieve any internal stresses. This process increases the durability to withstand even the harshest industrial use.
Anyone who loves wine will enjoy a set of these drinking glasses in their home.
Available in Amber, Kelly Green, Olive Green, Clear and Aqua in both 12 oz. and 16 oz. sizes.
The reason why different colors are different prices is because of availability. Red wine is consumed a lot more than white, which is why the bottles that house those varieties are less expensive (kelly, amber). Clear and aqua are used a lot less frequently, and they are a limited resource.
Please note that differentiation in punt size is normal given that they are recycled glasses.
- 100% Recycled Glass From a Wine Bottle.
- Features an indented punt in the bottom of the glass.
- Glass has a fire polished rim for smoothness.
- Glass is annealed during manufacturing for durability.
- Comes in a set of four, case of forty eight (12 oz.) or case of thirty two (16 oz.).
- 12 oz. Drinking Glasses (Set of Four)
- 16 oz. Drinking Glasses (Set of Four)
- 12 oz. Drinking Glasses (Case of Forty Eight)
- 16 oz. Drinking Glasses (Case of Thirty Two)
There are no comments for this product.