The Recycle Series is a testament to the functionality of recycling. The Charcoal Palila II backpack has all the essential components for the modern individual, with the additional bonus of being made of RPET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate) water bottles. Recycle, reduce, reuse has never looked this good.
The Palila II backpack is perfect for taking to the gym or to class. Colored with non-toxic dyes, it features ergonomic, padded shoulder straps, side mesh and internal organizer pockets, two main compartments, two front pockets, and a padded laptop sleeve. The Palila II Backpack is available in Charcoal, Burnt Sienna and Aqua Blue.
- Made from recycled PET bottles!
- Constructed of Repreve® RPET materials
- 420D polyester ripstop and 600D polyester
- non-toxic dyes & materials
- reflective piping
- dual side mesh bottle pockets
- ergo-padded shoulder straps
- internal organizer pocket
- moisture wicking mesh back
- Perfect for School or a Day Hike
- 17 x 13.5 x 8 in.
- 1836 cu. in.
There are no comments for this product.