Using a reusable lunchbox is a great way to significantly reduce the amount of waste generated from packing conventional lunches. The Bento Insulated Tote is designed to accommodate the Bento 2.0 Box Sets (sold separately). These lunch totes are ideal for eco-friendly lunch makers who embrace the bento concept for its functionality and sustainability, but also value the convenience and appeal of the traditional lunchbox. These insulated totes are completely free of phthalates, bisphenol A (BPA), PVC and lead.
These Insulated Bento 2.0 Lunch Totes are designed to keep your lunch fresh for hours with Biodegradable Non-Toxic Ice Packs (ice packs sold separately). Pack additional items in the expandable front pocket and slide your drink bottle (not included) in the collapsible side drink pouch. The exterior is made from 100% post-consumer recycled polypropylene fabric. This tote is equipped with a comfortable handle for easy transporting.
- Includes 1 Insulated Bento Lunch Tote 2.0
- Contains no phthalates, bisphenol A (BPA), PVC or lead
- Exterior made from 100% post-consumer recycled polypropylene
- Interior equipped with built-in velcro mesh pouch for ice pack (sold separately)
- Designed to accommodate the Bento 2.0 Box Sets (sold separately)
- Pack additional items in the expandable front pocket
- Slide your drink bottle (not included) in the collapsible side drink pouch
- Equipped with a comfortable handle for easy transporting
- Please be aware that 2.0 Bento Box Sets are NOT compatible with the original carrying cases for Laptop Lunch products. Original Bento Box Sets are compatible with 2.0 Carrying Cases.
Color: Extreme Sports
Dimensions: 3.5” D x 10” W x 8.5” H
Care Instructions: Wipes clean with a damp cloth
What is the difference between Bento 2.0 Carriers and 2.0 Totes? The Bento 2.0 Carriers are designed to accommodate both a Laptop Lunchbox Set 2.0 and reusable water bottle, whereas the Totes are designed to accommodate a Laptop Lunchbox Set 2.0 only. Both have handles for carrying, however the carrier has an adjustable/removable shoulder strap that the Tote does not have.
What is the difference between Bento Systems and Bento Kits? Bento Systems are designed to accommodate Laptop Lunchbox Sets and a reusable drink bottle, whereas Bento Kits are designed to accommodate Laptop Lunchbox Sets only. In addition, Bento Systems have adjustable/removable shoulder straps and a handle, whereas Bento Kits have a handle only. Both Bento Systems and Kits are made from the same insulated thermal-regulation materials and have an interior velcro mesh pouch designed to hold Biodegradable Non-Toxic Ice Packs.