Ready to say goodbye to plastic baggies and other plastic food containers that can leach harmful chemicals into food? This BPA-free, lead-free bento-style lunch box is great for packing a child's lunch, and is made from lab-tested, food-safe stainless steel.
When it comes to filling our lunchboxes with food for school or the office, we reflexively turn to the usual plastic containers and throw-aways, which generate an enormous amount of waste. These bento-style lunch boxes are a perfect solution for a non-toxic and safe lunch, while also minimizing waste.
- Independently lab tested as lead-free, food-safe, series 205 stainless steel.
- No plastic - BPA-Free.
- 2-layer stainless steel bento box with upstairs inner box.
- Closures are kid-tested and will not snap little fingers.
- The small inner box, which contains 1/2 cup of wet foods, is good for applesauce, cut fruit and salads, but its pressure fitting stainless steel lid is not 100% leak-proof because no plastic is used.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Made in India.
- Lunch Box - Closed - 4" W, 5 1/2" L, 2 3/4"H
- The bottom layer is 1" deep and fits a whole sandwich on sliced bread.
- The top layer is 1 1/2" deep and fits cut fruit, dry snacks, pasta or salad.
There are no comments for this product.