The Recycle Series is a testament to the functionality of recycling. The Bighorn II backpack has all the essential components for the modern individual, with the additional bonus of being made of RPET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate) water bottles. Recycle, reduce, reuse has never looked this good.
The Bighorn II backpack is perfect for taking to the gym or to class. Colored with non-toxic dyes, it features ergonomic, padded shoulder straps, dual side and internal organizer pockets, a moisture wicking mesh back, and an adjustable stuff pouch with daisy chain detail. The Bighorn II Backpack is available in Charcoal, Burnt Sienna,and Aqua Blue.
- Made from recycled PET bottles!
- Constructed of Repreve® RPET materials
- 420D polyester ripstop and 600D polyester
- Non-toxic dyes & materials
- Reflective Piping
- Dual side pockets
- Ergo-padded shoulder straps
- Internal organizer pocket
- Moisture wicking mesh back
- Adjustable stuff pouch with daisy chain detail
- Perfect for School or a Day Hike
- 18.5 x 13 x 8 in.
- 1924 cu. in.
There are no comments for this product.